- Why are you offering free service? - Our custom service is so loaded with features and functionality it's almost impossible to list all the time and money saving features involved. There's no better way for you to learn how comprehensive our service is until you try it for yourself, and now you can do it for free!
- Does your free offer come with any future contract? - No. There are no strings attached whatsoever. No questions asked.
- What do you mean by free? - We will work for free. We will not charge you for our service. The only cost involved is the standard credit card transaction fee (3.5%+$0.35/ transaction) which can either be incorporated into your pricing or billed as a separate item to your customers/entrants. We will program according to your preference.
- We have last year's announcement. Can you amend it? - Yes. We can update the previous year's announcement to be used for this year. We also create an announcement if you provide the events you would like to offer.
- Do you handle all communication with skaters/coaches? - Yes, we contact them so you don't have to. For example, if our system detects a skater's membership not current, we contact the skater, ask the skater to renew it and make sure the membership becomes current before the competition.
- Do you take care of withdrawals, cancellations and changing events? - Yes, if you receive withdrawals, event changes, etc., just let us know and we will amend the data so all the files reflect the changes. We also issue refunds.
- Do you prepare a program with good-luck ads? - Yes. The printer ready program file will include good-luck ads as well as the competition schedule, list of officials, list of LOC, event groups and any other documents you would like us to include. We handle the layout as well and prepare a printer ready file of a program. Our good-luck ad order system is very easy to use. Skater parents, family, and friends can place orders with a few simple steps - type a message and upload a photo.
- Can you make files for LTS which are not listed in your service? - Yes. We are more than happy to configure our registration program to collect the information you require and make any files from the registration data.
- We offer ISI Learn to Skate. Can you process the registration? - Yes. We do ISI Learn to Skate as well as ISI competitions.
- How do I receive the proceeds? - We disburse check payments at the frequency you request, e.g. once the balance reaches a certain amount, every week, at close of the registration, etc.
- What should I do if skaters/parents/coaches have questions about registration? - Simply have them contact us and we will help them until any and all issues are resolved. Our customer support is available via e-mail as well as by phone. This is one of the features our clients very much enjoy.
- We are trying to get more participation in our program. Can you help? - Yes. Our serice extends to contacting previous participants, creating a model session structure, providing advice/suggestions by our contracted experts to list a few.